Spotify App Later Today For WP7

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I started a thread about this but got no replies; since tango is mentioned here, maybe I can sneak this in ;)

If I make a video call with tango, does the recipient have to have tango also, or can he/she have any video calling application? For example, if my friend has an iPhone, can I video chat while I use tango and he uses whatever the native apple app is, or must we both use the same client?

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I didn't realize that they would require us to be a premium member. I don't think I can make myself spend $9.99/mo on Spotify. At least right now.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I started a thread about this but got no replies; since tango is mentioned here, maybe I can sneak this in ;)

If I make a video call with tango, does the recipient have to have tango also, or can he/she have any video calling application? For example, if my friend has an iPhone, can I video chat while I use tango and he uses whatever the native apple app is, or must we both use the same client?

They need Tango as well

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
Just downloaded it too. It's not showing in the marketplace on the phone in the US yet (at least for me), but the link TheWeeBear posted works great. It was installed and working in less than a minute! Now to decide if I want to pay $9.99 a month for the streaming service on the mobile...

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
What are the pros and cons of Spotify versus a Zune pass? Seems like they are very similar to each other.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
What are the pros and cons of Spotify versus a Zune pass? Seems like they are very similar to each other.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

I really like the fact that I can stream or subscribe to my FB friend's playlist. At first I was very hesitant to log in using my FB account, but I really love this feature, which is a great way to discover music and could possibly steal my $10 per month away from Zune pass.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
We'll see, but I really doubt it.

I just logged in with my original account details and, wallah. :)

If you go to your account online, and go under subscription it will tell you when your Premium account will become a Free account. Mine says it will end on 2011-11-10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)