Twitter app the remembers last position?

dwd3885

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that the built-in People hub doesn't remember the last position in social network updates, rather, it displays the most recent updates first. Any way to change that? If not, is there a Twitter app that does this? It seems like a basic Twitter app feature, but the main Twitter app, Seesmic, and all the rest don't seem to do it. AM I missing something?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

I think the Twitter app Rowi does this dvd3885.

Welcome along to WPC :)

You might like to have a read through this Twitter thread and see what everyone recommends.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/marketplace-apps/182659.htm

Hope you find it useful. :)

dwd3885

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
It has a free trial. So you won't lose any money if it's not to your liking.

Rowi is pretty good. Sometimes I feel the scrolling doesn't quite feel right with my fingeres like Seesmic does. The new Seesmic update is awesome, but I really wish it had the remember last position setting!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I tried the new Seesmic and when I pin my home timeline, the counter never clears. It just keeps going up.
Rowi is pretty good. Sometimes I feel the scrolling doesn't quite feel right with my fingeres like Seesmic does. The new Seesmic update is awesome, but I really wish it had the remember last position setting!

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Beezz also does that, and is free. It stills shows the newest first, but it marks them as new so you can quickly get to the most recent one that you haven't read.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea