Best Podcast App?

jeffa00

Dec 2, 2010
galacticbeacon.com
Stitcher is close to appearing they say.

Here's what they replied to me on Twitter:

StitcherRadio Stitcher Radio:
@jeffa00 @MakeItBob Although we cannot say for certain as to when, we are definitely working on supporting Windows devices! Stay tuned!

I loved Stitcher on my WebOS device (Pre2). I still use it on wifi around the house to listen to Stitcher.

Zune under Mango is better, but still sadly lacking for podcasts.

++ Edit for clarity ++
Zune under Mango is better than it was before. Didn't mean better than... well any other podcast listening software...

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Stitcher is close to appearing they say.

Here's what they replied to me on Twitter:

StitcherRadio Stitcher Radio:
@jeffa00 @MakeItBob Although we cannot say for certain as to when, we are definitely working on supporting Windows devices! Stay tuned!

I loved Stitcher on my WebOS device (Pre2). I still use it on wifi around the house to listen to Stitcher.

Zune under Mango is better, but still sadly lacking for podcasts.

++ Edit for clarity ++
Zune under Mango is better than it was before. Didn't mean better than... well any other podcast listening software...
As a podcaster, Stitcher is complete bull****. They upload our podcast onto their servers and basically steal our downloads. People download directly from their server and they sell ads, making money and they give nothing to the podcasts they make money from.

Content thieves. Disgusting business practice. We encourage you NOT to ever use Stitcher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05