Can't get Spotify app to work

slick5150

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded the Spotify app the day it was released and for the first couple days it worked fine. Ever since then, I can't get past the login screen. I type in my username and password, then it just stays on the logo screen with the "loading dots" scrolling across the screen as if it's trying to log me in but can't. I know I'm using the right username/password (and even if I weren't, shouldn't it tell me that?).

Anyone else having problems? I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but that didn't help.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone here have the app and a premium account? I recently upgraded my Unlimited account to Premium, hoping to enjoy the app.

But I've ran into some issues. Sometimes searched music or selected playlists don't start playing. And downloaded playlists sometimes disappear.

I did a Google-search and discovered other people have this issue as well. Some suggest to reboot the phone. Does anyone know more about these issues and how to solve them?

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone here have the app and a premium account? I recently upgraded my Unlimited account to Premium, hoping to enjoy the app.

But I've ran into some issues. Sometimes searched music or selected playlists don't start playing. And downloaded playlists sometimes disappear.

I did a Google-search and discovered other people have this issue as well. Some suggest to reboot the phone. Does anyone know more about these issues and how to solve them?

Any word on this?

Please? :'(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750