Forum tile for Board express

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hopeing this bug/problem makes its way over to the Board Express guys. I tried posting on their forums but I see no option to start a new thread and the application on my phone won't login to their support forums. At this point I wish we had an alternative to board express. Life is always better with alternatives.

Anyways, I added WPcentral to board express (I'm sure you all have done this as well) and add the forum as a tile on my home screen! Awesome direct link to WPCentral forums using the app. what an awesome feature this is, until I accidentally unpinned it from my homescreen. Now when i try to pin it back it tells me that the app is already pinned to my homescreen.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Know a fix?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You have to delete WPC from board express then re add it. It will happen every time you power off your phone as well and your live tile will disappear. Not a board express fan myself

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually tried to remove the wpcentral forum from board express and add it again to no avail. I even continued to have the problem after deleting board express and re-installing. It wasn't till i deleted it, turned off phone, removed battery, then turned on and re-installed that I was able to resolve the problem....

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I definitely have a love/hate thing going on with Board Express. Would jump at an alternative.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Board Express app was updated today. Dunno if it fixes anything but just letting you know. :)

nope didn't fix the live tile issue. I just tested it on my Titan it didn't work live tile was gone after a restart and the app thinks it's still there.

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
On the new BE update, i accidentally let my phone die and when i turned it back on after charging the Live Tile/Forum Tile was put back into place.

Maybe you just need a hard reset??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros