Whatsapp not working over wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyriX

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Since installing the new whatsapp version (with voice recording) i'm having issues with over wifi connection. (i have HTC Trophy 7 with 7740-update)

When i turn on my wifi and send something trough whatsapp messages are not being send (i see a little clock beside them). When i turn off wifi and turn on 3g everything goes trough.

I must mention when i restart the device all works for like 5 minutes and then it blocks again. Same thing kinda happens to IE too, pages load super slowly.. but eventually they load.

Anyone with the same problems?

daysleeper26

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
It's a problem with HTC's latest update, it's not an issue with certain apps, but a general wi-fi issue.

Driving me crazy. I'm guessing it has something to do with the random changing mac address.

HTC support were no help, but it's worth you submitting tickets in the hope they might take notice if lots of us do it.

Aman Arora

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I am also facing the same issue, I am having the Samsung Note II. Earlier Wifi was very working fine but now it is not working that good i.e. gets disconnected in few mins, not able to download videos/ send messages thru Whatsapp. Somewhere I read that it is due to switching from Android 4.1.1 to 4.1.2, not sure though...

if anyone finds the soln please do let me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05