FoxNews App stopped working

sconk

May 30, 2011
Visit site
It won't work on my wife's trophy or mine. Used to work perfectly. It now won't load. I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled several times. It will install but not load. I cannot find anything on this anywhere; it is on both phones. I have both 3G and WiFi connectivity. HTC Hub, Weather.com, USAToday apps; all the others work. Any ideas?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I've just downloaded it and installed to see if it was the same with me for you sconk.

Unfortunately it appears to be working fine, so there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the app, it is updating fine for me too.

No help to you I know sconk, but just wanted to confirm the app is currently working for me in the UK.

sconk

May 30, 2011
Visit site
FoxNews App

Thanks for the reply. Anything I should try when reinstalling? The weird thing is that it won't work with either phone. Have tried loading it at different locations so it isn't connectivity. It works on another Trophy phone a friend has. But he says it wants to be updated but he hasn't bothered so I suspect something with the update is incompatible with the Trophy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon