I am super VIP for $499.99, how did i go thru the review process?

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, with the rise in app numbers, there will undoubtedly be a few bad eggs that will leave us all scratching our heads.

mike 555

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
This doesn't annoy me nearly as much as spammers who publish ~50 RSS apps all with the same icon, drowning out the new list of any useful apps

L

lumic

This doesn't annoy me nearly as much as spammers who publish ~50 RSS apps all with the same icon, drowning out the new list of any useful apps
The problem is that it is hard to say "we reject your apps on the grounds of them being too similar", or "your app doesn't seem to serve a purpose".

steveymacjr

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
honestly, I don't mind these expensive apps...
the market will take care of this..
If someone is dumb enough to think an app could be worth $499 and they have the cash/credit to buy it, good on them..
If no one purchases this app, the developer will have spent the $99 for nothing.
But if even one person buys it, then the developer has recouped that fee.. pretty much win/win!

I say charities should do this, create a shell developer account, and put out an app for $500 or more... even if only 5 people purchase the app, that's about $1500+ the charity didn't have before... Fundraising via Stupidity!

And as Microsoft points out...all sales are final, so there is no risk of any charge backs!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills