I'm still pissed MetroTube is off the Marketplace, how about u???

metsfan421

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
MetroTube was taken off the marketplace for what reason, I haven't a clue.. And now it doesn't even work anymore. Does anyone know why? One of the best apps if not THE best app I've seen on the platform and it's gone....

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yea Google does not want to help microsoft any. Cant blame them? You dont see any xbox apps on android phones.

Why doesnt Microsoft have a Bing Videos app? Thats what I do not get..

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Yep, but I blame the devs for giving up. They should really grow a pair and keep developing work arounds. It's not stopping the guys that make supertube or easytube.

Time is money. I'm sure if you throw them a few thousand dollars they'll support it until that money runs out.

;)

gtg465x

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Still going strong with MetroTube here. I snatched the xap out of the marketplace before it was pulled for future installs.

metsfan421

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded SuperTube, it's great, but not MetroTube IMO. Every time I go into MetroTube now the first thing its on is subscriptions. After trying to connect it gets the error: Oops. Couldn't connect to YouTube try again... I hope they do another app though, they seem to have their ish together when it comes to making apps on this platform.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
If you paid for the app, send an email to lazytubeapps if you need a reinstall. They evidently have a way to get you the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett