No Support for Board Express

Ozarksreef

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
What's the deal with Board Express for WP7. App is still available (both free and paid), but registration for support forum is closed and there have been no post since October 2011. I'd like to get our forum working on this app, but unable to reach anyone to help. Anyone know anything about this app's status???

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Is your forum activated on tapatall? If it is it shoul show up on board express.

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Eh it works, not all that well but it gets the job done.

If the app maker really worked on the app and fine-tuned it, he could have had THE tapatalk app for WP7, but as it is I could see another app coming in and taking the market

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Sloppiest development group I've seen in a long time. I wish the WPCentral app did it all, including surfing & posting on the forums.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Eh it works, not all that well but it gets the job done.

If the app maker really worked on the app and fine-tuned it, he could have had THE tapatalk app for WP7, but as it is I could see another app coming in and taking the market

I agree. Sometimes I use my old droid just for tapatalk. It's so much better than board express.

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
I'm gonna throw a wrench in the gears here not out of all the clients for tapatalk, webos has the best. The app is called "communities". I use that more than oard express at home and on the commute. Only reason I'm posting using board express today is that it was raining and I am not bringing my touchpad out. But seriously, communities is so good I hardly ever read forums on anything else. Not even the PC

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3