Windows Phone Twitter App List

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I've finally settled on MeTweets. Would have gone for Rowi if they had lockscreen notifications. These two are the ONLY Twitter apps that I know off that have quick notifications.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I went through all of the apps on the original list. has anyone been able to find an app that shows RT's and favorites under the "mentions" column? I couldn't find an app that did it. seems like it would be a pretty obvious feature. I could just use the mobile twitter site honestly though
im looking for a app with this feature as well i still havent been able to find one

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've finally settled on MeTweets. Would have gone for Rowi if they had lockscreen notifications. These two are the ONLY Twitter apps that I know off that have quick notifications.
The updated Official Twitter app has notifications. I get my notifications quicker on my phone than I do on Windows 8 desktop Twitter apps.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Gleek 1.90.2.0

NEW: Added FULL Unification Notifications support! (WP7&8)

(now we just need the Unification App itself)...:cool:

Last edited:

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Gleek 1.90.2.0 for WP8

NEW FOR Windows Phone 8! "Talk" to the app and tell it what to do, like "Compose", "Reply" and "Quote"! ...and use our awesome Today's Pick wallpapers as your Lockscreen

Andreas H

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to have a doublewide livetile that shows the tweets from the people I follow? If so, how do I do it and which app do I need?

njnAbat

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Live tile is such an amazing feature of windows phone and its disheartening to see apps like twitter failing to utilize it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos