TV Guide app

zekerrific

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find a good app for getting TV listings. I've tried some TV centered apps like Prime TV and TV Show, but they seem to be more about tracking your favorite TV shows than acting as a way to browse what's on TV at the moment (unless I'm missing something?). Is there an app available that just does TV listings?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Here's a little selection for you, there is another page after this with more.

Difficult to know what to recommend as not sure what country you're from.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/search?q=tv+guide

Anyway, welcome along to WPCentral zekerrific. :)

For users in the UK this is my favourite.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/apps/e69a0b54-068d-427a-9970-1dc847f756f6

Hope you find something soon zekerrific. :)

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I just wish the TVGuide app for the UK wasn't so buggy. It never saves my channel selection. Ever. I've reinstalled it 3 or 4 times, but no luck.

Shame, as the iPad/iPhone versions are great. Hopefully a bug fix isn't far off.

brn2soon

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I too have been looking for a good US TV guide app, but no luck. I did find a good website for this which will make do for now. It even allows for Tivo recordings, setting channels for your area, saving your favorites and quite a bit more. I pinned this site to my start screen after setting my preferences and they are remembered for me as long as I don't clear my cookies. The website is TV Listings Guide and TV Schedule, Where to Watch TV Shows - Zap2it. Hope this helps.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Every once and awhile I will use the "Contact" link at TVGuide.com to request a Windows Phone app. It is frustrating to not have TV listings.

The IMDb app gives a very limited list of shows. It is only for prime time and only major networks, though.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
There is a fairly good app in the store. It's called Fast TV Listings, and it's free. You can choose your cable or satellite provider, as well as the option to choose over the air stations by entering your zip code. It gives a synopsis of each program, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster