What is the top 3 popular apps you want ported to WP7?

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using an iPhone to get me through till Apollo. These are the apps I hope are part of the 100K apps available at WP8 launch:

Insatgram- Unofficial doesn't cut it. They can break with every API change (as they aren't Instagram approved) and that just sucks. I want the real deal. Baked into the OS would be great.
Mint.com- Love it. I have tried other finance apps but they suck compared to mint.com. You don't have to enter every transaction by hand. Plus Mint handles my Thrift Savings Plan so I can see when it grows or shrinks from interest and see all my contributions.
Entertainment apps- HGTV Go and Hulu+ are the main ones. TVGuide app would be great too.
A couple others I like are Taxcaster by TurboTax, Dominos, Geico, Nook, and AT&T Microcell manager.

anon(27512)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Top 3, all iPhone apps..

Awesome Note
iStudiez Pro
Twittelator Neue

in addition...

Path
Instagram
Tiny Tower
Flipboard
Hanging with friends

jlw17

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
my 3 apps

My pick would probably be..

1) Temple Run - I've become addicted to this game on my iPod..
2) CVNB (My bank actually has an iOS app)
3) GRINDR (What?! ;) )

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I want a Chase bank app and the entire w/friends series from Zynga.

EDIT: Would also like an official tumblr app because all the ones on the marketplace blow.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Last edited:

1Rahtid

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I am curious to see what popular commercial apps you want ported onto WP7? We know there are great alternatives on the Marketplace or have mobile versions but let's hear what original apps that people would like!

Here goes:

1) Pandora or Raditaz
2) Words with Friends
3) Tapatalk
WellsFargo
Olivetree Bible
Awesome Note

eWallet (a full version like iOS, not the eWallet Go crap).

OldboyJules

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
~FLUD
~FLIPBOARD

and yessss, Metotube is MUCH better (and better looking) then any youtube client on all 3 major plats. Even Youtube Pro is honestly (except for lack of portrait viewing) lol

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
There's one that I can think of and that is Voxer. It turns your phone into a direct connect device, kind of like a nextel phone, except if your friend isn't there it leaves your message for him, plus you can send pictures with it.

Voxer

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been in contact with the Voxer developer (or the developer for any of these apps, for that matter) about getting them on board with WP7? It'd be awesome if our wishful thinking amounted to anything.

Kahuna Cowboy

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been in contact with the Voxer developer (or the developer for any of these apps, for that matter) about getting them on board with WP7? It'd be awesome if our wishful thinking amounted to anything.

Yes, I have hit them up via email, Twitter, and Facebook. Their response is the same "We have no plans to develop an app for Windows Phone at this time." Many others have asked them the same, BlackBerry users are in the same boat with us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)