YouTube Pro Sign-In Problem

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having problems signing in to YouTube Pro? I tried signing in with my gmail account and i keep getting a "Login failed, please check the username and password". Contacted FSCode and they gave me the test sign-in which works. My gmail account signs in perfectly fine on my PC...are there specific settings i need to make for this to work?

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Thought I’d let anyone who faced the same issue as I did how I fixed the problem. I was determined to fix this issue today so I tried everything but nothing worked until I checked my YouTube profile.

I started logging into youtube after google has integrated their services with youtube so my log-in has always been with my gmail account. When I checked my youtube profile, i didn’t have one so I decided to create one. After creating it, I was finally able to log into the app. I guess the app needs a legit Youtube profile in order for it to work. Note that it wasn’t instant, I guess youtube had to set up everything in the back-end but it finally works!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire