gMaps 1.18

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having problems with this and Latitude? Been trying to login to Latitude and it keeps saying to login/logout on the desktop version. I've done that and made sure I'm not logged in on Latitude anywhere. I also waited hours before trying from the WP gMaps. Can't get logged in no matter what. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

astrakh

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having problems with this and Latitude? Been trying to login to Latitude and it keeps saying to login/logout on the desktop version. I've done that and made sure I'm not logged in on Latitude anywhere. I also waited hours before trying from the WP gMaps. Can't get logged in no matter what. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hello,

The issue you faced with is related to additional security check by Google login process which is not handled by gMaps. THat is why you need to process it from your desktop browser. When you make logout/login Google asks you additional security question to make sure that it is you are tying to connect Google Latitude.

After that you will be able to connect from device.

Please contact support gmaps.wp7@gmail.com or user voice forum Wishlist: Top (112 ideas)

You can also find us at twitter @gmapsWP7 and facebook http://facebook.com/gMapsWP7

Thanks,
Alexey

Last edited:

paulpat

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm not seeing that behavior. I have logged out and in several times to Latitude on my PC, using both Chrome and IE and not gotten the additional security features. Therefore, I am still unable to log into Latitude on gMaps which was the primary reason for adding this app. Please advise on a course of action. I will certainly go Pro if I can get this to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers