Any LinkedIn and Google+ apps for WP?

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Two of my missing social apps on WP is LinkedIn and Google+. As a scientist, I use these apps to reach out and learn more from my fellow professionals but too bad they are not on my OS. The ones out there at the marketplace are just bad and are just the webpages in an app's cloth. Really wish they come out with nice ones soon. Any developer there to help?

Sent from my HTC HD7 Windows Phone using Board Express.

gtg465x

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't Windows Phone have LinkedIn integration? Have you tried that? Just go to Settings and add your account.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there's anything for Google+ yet but have you tried the app Link2in for Linkedin?

Yeah I saw Link2in the other time at the marketplace but it's not free. Can't get most of the sold apps coz of credit card issues in my country and I just hate it when an app (trail versions) restricts you some functions...i better not install it all. Hope they had a free version with at least ads. :)

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't Windows Phone have LinkedIn integration? Have you tried that? Just go to Settings and add your account.

Yeah, have tried my LinkedIn integration but it's limited, I really want to visit my companies, post comments and stuff like that but the integration doesn't allow that. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism