Just curious because there are so many, but what weather app would you recommend? Personally I would like one with radar and live tile for sure but any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    03-26-2012 06:32 PM
    I use AccuWeather. It has toast notifications for severe weather. Live tile updates.
    03-26-2012 06:54 PM
    I like Weather Live and Microsoft's Weather app. They both are simple, yet good looking apps. Been using MS's Weather as the main weather app for a while, though
    03-26-2012 07:22 PM
    The NEW weatherbug app is a good free weather app. Nice layout, great live tile and notifications, good performance. Just make sure you download the new one and not the old. For some reason they still have the old one in market.

Also has great radar, and access to dept of transportation cameras from the area.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    03-26-2012 08:22 PM
    Amazing Weather looks nice, but it isn't free, and I haven't tried it out yet.
    03-26-2012 08:28 PM
    Weather Live

I have a bunch of weather apps on my Phone:

The Weather Channel
    Weather Stats
    Weather Bug
    Weather Live
    Amazing Weather (I bates tested this one)

All these are great apps and have there complements but I keep going back to Weather Live. M2C
    03-26-2012 10:20 PM
    I second Weather Bug.
    03-27-2012 02:53 PM
    weather Chanel is what i use....

I just like it cause it actually gives me the same weather as my local weather Chanel . lol.
    + the live tile is nice (updates weather + a map of your location )
    all the other weather apps are always OFF by 1-2 degree ,

but now its telling me +7* with snow storm... so im not to sure any more! lol ( needs to be at 0* or lower for snow normally soo )
    03-27-2012 06:45 PM
    Weather Flow is by far my favorite. Easily worth the $2. Listen to the latest WPDEVPODCAST.
    03-27-2012 09:58 PM
    I really like weather live myself.
    03-27-2012 10:42 PM
    I've been using Weather Master.
    03-27-2012 10:57 PM
    The Weather app from Microsoft. Has all I need, is super fast, reliable.. and free :)
    03-28-2012 12:14 PM
    I have been using weatherlive, but I have switched to the MS app since they have the live tile now.
    I like the live tile better on weatherlive, but the app itself has become, visually, a bit of a mess. What I liked about it originally was it's quick loading, and simple interface. As updates have occured, and requested features added, it has become slower, and more cluttered. I am very excited about the newest version of this app, and will certainly check it out again once it's updated.

The only thing I don't like about the MS weather app is it doesn't support location weather on the live tile. I also wished it gave weather alerts. Otherwise, I love how it looks, it's quick loading, etc.
    Keep in mind, I don't want radar, pictures of locations, or other stuff. Some do, and for those people I would recommend weatherlive, or possibly accuweather if you don't mind the tile being very different from the "stock" appearance.

I also like amazing weather, but when I open that app, the weather from a few hours ago is displayed. I actually have to hit refresh after opening the app. Also, the decimal point on the live tile looks, to my eyes, ugly.
    03-28-2012 01:22 PM
    Wheather Live is the nicest looking, fastest, and it's free!
    05-17-2012 05:59 PM
    StormGlass is pretty cool.
    05-17-2012 10:15 PM
    WeatherLive is currently the only one with a live tile that updates reliably for me.
    05-18-2012 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD