Instagram type app?

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I see that youre using a Lumia 710, try Nokia Creative Studio. It's free, does what youre asking and adds a option to take panoramic photos.

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
There is an app called MOLOME, which is essentially an Instagram app Android, Blackberry, and Nokia (Symbian) users already have. Not sure why Android users haven't embraced that one as much, but whatever. Anyways, it is probably coming to the Marketplace very soon, according to the little hints that the official MOLOME Twitter account is dropping. I use it on my Nokia N8 and like it, although I am not an avid user of filters, plus the cropping of my 16:9 photos. Keep a look out for it, though.

kevinrstruck

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
According to Instagram, when they released the version for Android last week, they said they were working with MS to release the WP7 version.

sayonical

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Fhotoroom is definitely windows phone's own Instagram. I love it and the filters are actually good!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Netro1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
There is an app called MOLOME, which is essentially an Instagram app Android, Blackberry, and Nokia (Symbian) users already have. Not sure why Android users haven't embraced that one as much, but whatever. Anyways, it is probably coming to the Marketplace very soon, according to the little hints that the official MOLOME Twitter account is dropping. I use it on my Nokia N8 and like it, although I am not an avid user of filters, plus the cropping of my 16:9 photos. Keep a look out for it, though.

Oh really, Molome will be available for WP? I liked that app on Nokia N8! :)

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is anything available on WP7? Something that can apply filters, frames and the rest?
For Samsung users, they have a built in app called Photo Studio, within that app you can use Photogram, it has all the filters in there along with ability to post to social sites

dj9928

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Nokia creative suite and Fotoroom, All ok but the social side of things is missing, you've things like Bubble that no one you know use, Instagram seems to rule the roost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss