Navigon Map Update

larzulu

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to figure out how often are new maps released for navigon and are they included in the purchase price of the software or it is a seperate cost?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have downloaded the maps at least a dozen times sense I got Navigon so I don't think there will be any added charge for future maps. As for how often will they be updated I don't have an answer for that. I would like to know that as well.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to figure out how often are new maps released for navigon and are they included in the purchase price of the software or it is a seperate cost?

Just stumbled across an article that said the iphone version is supposed to come with quarterly map updates. Ive been wondering this myself but haven't found any info related to the WP version. I suppose the iphone update cycle could be a baseline but short of manually redownloading maps in the navigon app, I don't see any other way.

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Just stumbled across an article that said the iphone version is supposed to come with quarterly map updates. Ive been wondering this myself but haven't found any info related to the WP version. I suppose the iphone update cycle could be a baseline but short of manually redownloading maps in the navigon app, I don't see any other way.
Navigon maps are not current at all. There are several roundabout built in my area a year ago, the map is not showing them.

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
whats the best the garmin street pilot or the navigon???? i know on IOS navigon was the best but now that i am on wp i would like to know between the two which should i get?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos