Where is Nokia Drive?

FiveInFlight

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, just got my Lumia 900 today and I was anxious to try out Nokia Drive and Maps, but I'm not seeing it in the Marketplace. In fact when I preform a search for "Nokia Drive" the only result is a program called Ganji-Lfie and it's in Chinese...

Am I missing something here? I thought it was even supposed to be preloaded on the L900. Any thoughts?

FiveInFlight

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, just got my Lumia 900 today and I was anxious to try out Nokia Drive and Maps, but I'm not seeing it in the Marketplace. In fact when I preform a search for "Nokia Drive" the only result is a program called Ganji-Lfie and it's in Chinese...

Am I missing something here? I thought it was even supposed to be preloaded on the L900. Any thoughts?
Ha, turns out I was missing something. To get to any of the apps in the Nokia Collection you have to go through All Apps to Categories and then Nokia Collection. Strange you can't search for these on their own. Anyway, problem solved.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site

It's not supposed to be preloaded, but did you try tapping on the "Nokia Collection" in the marketplace?

phazer89

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Ha, turns out I was missing something. To get to any of the apps in the Nokia Collection you have to go through All Apps to Categories and then Nokia Collection. Strange you can't search for these on their own. Anyway, problem solved.

Nokia Collection should be on the first menu when you enter Marketplace. From what I've seen in reviews all the apps should be viewable from there as well. And searching directly should work, at least it works for me. :/

M3Armand

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site

Ummm.... some help... I go to Marketplace, I only see:

AT&T Featured
apps
games
music
podcasts

When I click "apps" to get to "categories" as you wrote above, I can't see "Nokia Collection".... Got any ideas?

trembli0s

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I was having this issue as well yesterday.

For some reason some ATT phones don't have automatic access to the Nokia Collection off the bat. What I did was go into Settings -> About -> Reset my phone.

It will factory reset your phone and then when you go to the Marketplace the first two categories will be AT&T Featured and Nokia Collection will be right under it.

Hope that helps.:D

Varma D

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Missing AT&T featured and Nokia collection

I don't have AT&T featured either!!

Ummm.... some help... I go to Marketplace, I only see:

AT&T Featured
apps
games
music
podcasts

When I click "apps" to get to "categories" as you wrote above, I can't see "Nokia Collection".... Got any ideas?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Those who can't see carrier specific or OEM specific apps, the trick is:

The first time Live Id needs to say 'hi' to the marketplace and marketplace will sniff it to be certain OEM/carrier specific. On 3g/4g it might take time to realise and in a couple of hours you might see that section in marketplace. Sometimes using wifi it speeds up.

Mostly you WON'T need a factory reset. The only reason factory reset seems to help is because you might get lucky on your boot after that.

ttanmana

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem with brand new ATT Lumia 900 white. Spent some time trying all suggestion you gave, didn't work. Found out that they have move Nokia Map and Nokia Drive under "TRAVEL + NAVIGATION", sub menu of the All App -> catagories in the Market Place:confused:. Enjoy..:lol:

ttanmana

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Now, this is really weird. After 7~8 mins going through the Market Place menu (without installing any Nokia's App), Nokia collection menu magically appear at the first screen of Market Place screen. :confused:

fekiZaba

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
It's not supposed to be preloaded, but did you try tapping on the "Nokia Collection" in the marketplace?

Itryed everything :(( I don't now how to fix this., Marketplace shows only APPS and GAMES, nothing else., please if U now how to fix this, help me, tnx.

Cosmin M

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
same problem here, resolved by 1.reset 2. change time zone to dublin.london. 3. select "not now" when asking to sign in 4. connect to wifi 5. restart your phone 6. check nokia collection.

I hope this works for you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99