Fitness Interval Timer App Review: XTREME Tabata

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
When I decided to make the leap out of the Apple garden and my iPhone 4S and into the Windows Phone Mango orchard (WHAT?? WHY THE **** WOULD ANYONE EVER WANT SOMETHING OTHER THAN AN IPHONE??? GOOD GOD MAN???), I was concerned that a lot of the apps I used wouldn't be in the Windows Phone Marketplace.

One of the bigger necessities was "Swing Timer Pro" that I was using for just about every weekly appointment that I do. It was something that was very tough to give up, but I decided to take the leap anyway.

"Swing Timer Pro" for the iPhone
I tried several other interval timer apps, but none of them measured up. Until I discovered the XTREME Tabata app. It has a fresh interface that is very unlike all the alarm clock style interval app you typically see. It fits the Windows Phone Metro UI very well, and is very visually appealing.

Let's be honest, if you've got to gut out a high intensity interval workout, you may as well have something nice to look at. Click here to see the rest of the review as well as screen shots from the app, INTEGRATE Fitness 411: Fitness Interval Timer App Review: XTREME Tabata for the Windows Phone Platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)