[App] YouRang

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Many of us enjoy having custom ringtones on our phones which, thankfully, Windows Phone allows you to do. But, the process of creating custom ringtones can be fairly involved for most. Various ringtone apps in the Marketplace have addressed this. However, most of these apps provide a preset number of ringtones which cannot be adjusted or altered to the user's liking.

Enter YouRang. YouRang is a brilliantly simple app which allows you to create ringtones from YouTube videos. That is to say, anything you find on Youtube can be downloaded and made into a ringtone.

YouRang is designed to be a simple and fast way to get custom ringtones onto your Windows Phone device made from your favorite songs, movies, cat videos (especially cat videos), sound bites, news clips, and so on. YouRang is free and ad supported.

It's a pretty nice app. Check it out if you haven't.

You can find YouRang in the Marketplace Here.

GetAttachment.aspx

Last edited:

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Contacted the developer. He has now submitted the app for worldwide release and it should be up in a few days for everyone outside of the U.S.

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Are any of you from Italy, Germany, France, Norway, or the Netherlands? I ask because users in these countries seem to be having an issue with this app. I was wondering if accessing YouTube is somehow different in these countries.

If anyone from these countries has DL'd the app and had issues or could DL the app to see if it works for you and leave feedback here, that would be great.

Anyone not from the above countries could also leave feedback as well. I'm doing this on behalf of the developer so that he can try and fix this.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786