What is the best Instagram substitute? Maybe GetMeRated?

Mark1980ish

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I had been looking for a good alternative to Instagram (I just switched from Iphone to WP7. I like it a lot, but am needing an app to easily to post photos besides Facebook...)

My friend recommended GetMeRated - has anyone used it? I am really liking it so far,its pretty fresh and I seem to be able to talk to people pretty easily. But are there others as well?

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/8342d8b8-3a84-4815-b060-e68201f2a297

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
looks cool, but i imagine its filled with creepers and will turn into a rate my *ss site as people strive for the most followers/hits for the 15 minutes of fame

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
SoMee, Fhotoroom, SophieCam (supposedly free for a limited time, but it's been free for a long time already), Instacam, and Lomogram are ones I have tried and are all free.

My favorite so far is SophieCam, but I just installed Lomogram so I haven't had much time to play around with that. I primarily just upload straight to Facebook. If what you're looking for are just the effects and ability to upload to Facebook or Twitter, I think those apps may satisfy your need, if you're looking for something more like the social features of Instragram, Fhotoroom might be more what you're looking at (I like this for the effects, but it doesn't have direct upload to Facebook).

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I would say fhotoroom as well, the dev(s) seem very excited about the project, lots of app updates, etc. I really wish it was cross platform, because I just don't have many (any) friends using wp7 at the moment.

Eyeme is a cross platform substitute, I haven't tried it though.

krashek

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
GetMeRated will become **** (sorry for my expresion) quite soon.

I do not use some social Instagram like apps, because I am waiting for instagram for our WP. For filters I mostly use ThumbaCam. My first paid application ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077