Kik messenger problem

sketchy9

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else use kik and had a problem with notifications? I'm on the official AT&T Tango on a Lumia 900 and push notifications just stopped working. It reminds me of the pre-Mango days when toast notifications would stop working. It's really annoying, I thought they fixed this...

-R

mercilesskiller

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately this still isn't working for me. The little star on the Kik tile doesn't even appear when I get a new message anymore. I have to open the app frequently to check if I have new messages. This started as a problem the other day and I've reinstalled the app (twice) to no avail.

Is this still broken for anyone else? VERY frustrating!

thinkdan

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
The tile breaks for me quite often. Right now it hasn't worked properly for a few days. I do get the toast notification, but the tile is inconsistent.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've uninstalled kik and whatsapp because these notification chaos have screwed my head so bad!

I missed it for first two days, but then when I realised my phone's battery has started lasting like 1 day 13 hours, 1 day 15 hours - I don't really care about these! I've added unlimited texts to my plan instead and won't be looking back! :D

molly 123

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I have kik messanger on my kindle fire..and it hasnt been working for almost 24 hours now. I logged of yesturday...then tried logging back in, and it said that "this is taking longer then normal try again" it does this every time i try to log back in. Anyone have any advice?

relahvant

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Omg the same thing is happening to me on my kindle. It seems to not let me log in anymore. I'm not quite sure on what the problem is,
and even if you try to make a new account it won't work, so i don't know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett