Adobe reader downgraded

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Anyone get their adobe reader downgraded to version 9? I was trying to get the update and was prompted when I opened the store listing but it took it back to the original version and doesn't list the new version anymore. Uninstalled and still seeing the old version. Weird.

Catholic Tech Geek

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I wonder what Adobe's rational for pulling the update from the windows phone marketplace is. One idea I have is Adobe found a critical security bug, and this caused them to pull the update. Again, this is just my guess and it is not the official word from Adobe.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Why Adobe, why? After releasing such a great update for us, you decide to just withdraw it. Hope it's a temporal problem and comes back soon. :-(

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I wonder what Adobe's rational for pulling the update from the windows phone marketplace is. One idea I have is Adobe found a critical security bug, and this caused them to pull the update. Again, this is just my guess and it is not the official word from Adobe.

Lets hope its something like that and its updated again to the better version. Very strange behavior.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo