Microsoft Lync 2010 gone from marketplace!?

xToMMeRx

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Lync 2010 have today disappeared from the Danish Marketplace!! (I got confirmation the same problem is on the Canadian Marketplace)

I can still browse to the app from the web based Marketplace when im not logged in, but i cannot install it.
On the phone i tell's me the app is not available in my location.

We preinstall it on all our employees Windows Phones, so we ugently need this, available again.

Have the app been pulled and why?
When can we expect the app back in the Marketplace?
Does anybody know who to contact at Microsoft?

Best Regards
ToMMeR

thaman04

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I got an update for Lync today, but the update wouldn't download. So it must have been removed from the Marketplace. I have a feeling they are doing some maintenance with the issues lately. (From Canada)

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Lync 2010 have today disappeared from the Danish Marketplace!! (I got confirmation the same problem is on the Canadian Marketplace)

I can still browse to the app from the web based Marketplace when im not logged in, but i cannot install it.
On the phone i tell's me the app is not available in my location.

We preinstall it on all our employees Windows Phones, so we ugently need this, available again.

Have the app been pulled and why?
When can we expect the app back in the Marketplace?
Does anybody know who to contact at Microsoft?

Best Regards
ToMMeR
its down in the us market place to, it was there I clicked on it and it vanished

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I got an update yesterday morning and installed it without issue. It seems faster (it was pretty dang slow before) But I agree it seems to no longer be in the US marketplace either.

WPhoner

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I got an update for Lync today, but the update wouldn't download. So it must have been removed from the Marketplace. I have a feeling they are doing some maintenance with the issues lately. (From Canada)
same issue. notified of an update, but wouldn't download (Toronto, Canada)

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
ok weird...on the windows phone website
I clicked my name, then I clicked my phone and the app re appeared...sounds like trouble in ms land, but it says it is not available for my device I have a lumina 900 on att in the us

Mark Dart

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have just downloaded this and tried the same settings as my Surface which does connect but cant get it to connect WP8 on Lumia 920

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel