Petition for the Apps we need/want...

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Let's make a group, backed by WPCentral (totally their choice/wish if they want to that is...) and let's collectively write a petition to the developers of these apps...its a win-win for all, MS, devs & us the end consumer too...

I'd start with:

Instagram and Flipboard.

I'd say, let's keep a limit if 10 max or let's even take a poll...i will turn this thread into one if need be...let's get our act together...and let's be together on this one...what say??

Sent from my RaZr on JB!

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Like I said, we could have a poll..let's collect a bunch...say 25, poll it out to 10 & then approach the devs....

Sent from my RaZr on JB!

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
If nobody else minds I would like to vote for " fooducate " I read that it was supposed to be on WP but it was cancelled. Also I would like the bank apps.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Nice....

Let's start naming one or two apps each and then I will make a vote bank for the most needed/wanted app...

Sounds good..?
Sent from my RaZr on JB!

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Nice idea, but may i suggest an enhancement. Rather than a poll, why not set up a list of apps, each with the developer contact information (email and/or web support link).

Therefore people can start requesting the apps from the people that can actually do something about it, and if they start getting plenty of contact, they'll actually start thinking about it.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Nice idea, but may i suggest an enhancement. Rather than a poll, why not set up a list of apps, each with the developer contact information (email and/or web support link).

Therefore people can start requesting the apps from the people that can actually do something about it, and if they start getting plenty of contact, they'll actually start thinking about it.

Great...I'm game...
But I just thought if we can all, together approach the devs its will be better.
I think what you re saying is that each member will individually request the devs...am I right??

Sent from my RaZr on JB!

Aykazu

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Peak gold, the game was originally made to Symbian I think and it was made by some Vietnam company, I however loved it in my N9 :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

articandy97

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
petition 4 apps

The hit Zygna apps on iPhone and Android, Draw Something, and Words W/ Friends. I mean, come on Microsoft get it together.

:excl:Sent on my HTC ARRIVE 7.5 *DESPERATE FOR 7.8*

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Any of the most popular apps on iOS and Android. Seriously, it doesn't matter which. This will help people migrate en mass and as soon as that happens we'll get all the apps we want.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Any of the most popular apps on iOS and Android. Seriously, it doesn't matter which. This will help people migrate en mass and as soon as that happens we'll get all the apps we want.

I know...but I think we need to start approaching devs on it on our own..worth a shot...

Jaybotics

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I think a lot of people here, and people that are looking to jump onto the platform are a little worried about the lack of popular apps that iOS and Android have. I am sure if we could get something going on the main page that showcased maybe 5-10 applications/developers a week with contact information, we could definitely take matters into our own hands and email them. I know I've emailed a few devs about apps that I've wanted on WP8. Square for example has said they have no plans to develop for WP8, but I'm sure if they got enough people emailing them asking, it might raise a few eyebrows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3