Do you think the problem will get fixed?

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't mind about the numbers of apps, as long as I have what I need.

I don't mind if it isn't Pandora specifically.

What I do mind is that there are apps that are lagging, slow, force closing, have problems, and haven't been updated in four or more months. One of them that I used hasn't been updated in about a year.

Do you think this will change?

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I used a specific example and it was bad.

I was simply stating that I don't need specific apps. RadioControlled works great for that specific example.

I was saying that, overall, every app I have is barely updated. There are some that I use that haven't been updated since when I had an HTC Titan. I just find this... not good.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I used a specific example and it was bad.

I was simply stating that I don't need specific apps. RadioControlled works great for that specific example.

I was saying that, overall, every app I have is barely updated. There are some that I use that haven't been updated since when I had an HTC Titan. I just find this... not good.

Ok. I'm sorry that I misunderstood your original post. I was under the impression that you were referring to Pandora listening apps that failed to work when Pandora changed its APIs and the WP app developers failed to upgrade their apps.

I have not noticed any apps that were buggy due to lack of upgrades, but I might not be using the same apps that you are using.

The way I see it re apps is, "if it's not broken, don't fix it." All of the apps I've used have gotten upgrades if something was broken.

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Lucky you.

I'm using Board Express right now, for example. It closed a couple minutes ago, just lagged my input and put me in the thread above this one before I got to this one.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786