What apps do you think are still needed for Wp?

laity78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
M&T Bank (an other major banks)
H&R Block
Xfinity & Direct TV
Lookout
Food Network - In The Kitchen
Touch Tunes & Bar Link
Ustream
SirusXM
Improve Rhapsody
Pandora
Spotify
Song Pop
Take-Out apps Domino's,Pappa Johns etc.......
Ticketmaster & Live Nation
Amazon MP3
Tumblr
Snapseed
Flipboard
FIX Twitter & Facebook
Instagram

Last edited:

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand the instagram fascination, but I guess having it would help a lot of people accept WP8.
Personally I want Gigwalk and Grindr.

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Well looks like you can take Spotify off all of your lists since it came out today! albeit in beta form.. but it's still a push in the right direction!! and the news about wells fargo is amazing since i'm a WF member myself!

Now for the list of apps I would very much like:
Pandora - as most of you said, it's coming.. and with an incentive.. but i'll put it here still since it's not here yet
SiriusXM - I love listening to the morning mashup in the morning.. but I only drive about 10 minutes to work.. i'd love to continue listening from work!!
Southwest - on my old iphone I would use this app to check flight status on the go and checkin to the flight if I wasn't near a computer since seating on this airline is first come, first serve..
Petfinder - as you can tell by my avatar, I love dogs :) so I can see it now.. a petfinder app that live-tiles available pets that meet some defined search criteria.. as well as not having to load the site
(i saw this because im currently looking to adopt a new dog so would be helpful at this moment in time)
Papa Johns + other fast food / pizza places - I say this because im hungry right now... and i'd like and app that i can order from and submit online instead of the website (which is part flash)
improved Skype - i want better Skype integration.. i am sad that they took away some of what was there on wp8 launch.. but i assume it'll come back when the bugs are worked out
WoW Armory - yeah im a nerd... oh well.. would be great to have the guild chat and mobile AH features!

apps that would be great for the platform though i wont use them.. but will drive people to the OS easier:
instagram
snapchat
pulse
pinterest
nike+
square

I know there are tons more.. and i didn't really even touch on games.. but here is hoping it'll turn around soon and maybe 8.1 Apollo+ will be the push WP needs to go to the next level!

hopefully we start getting some more love soon!

zfarooq

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Citibank
Amazon - mp3 & VOD
Google + (mainly for Picasa) when albums are shared
Apps for printing pictures from CVS, Walgreens etc.

Pulse

Plus quality of apps need to improve.

gcdc_lumia

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
instagram! my friends initally appreciated the fresh look of windows UI, though i only have the 7.8 lol... but when they found out that marketplace has poor list of apps, they didn't care much. lol

xxbigtonyxx

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
For me it's more about specific apps for personal productivity, so I say that I would like to see but others are not a deal breaker :
Instagram
TD Bank
Flipboard
Optimum (regional cable provider)
Hulu Plus
As previously mentioned the top apps on other platforms are needed in order to appear "on par". honestly alot of the mobile sites for things like banking work for me. I don't find myself needing things like Pandora; but speaking with a friend that has the iPhone the need for Pandora was essential, he tried a Lumia 900 and loved it, missing apps stopped the crossover.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss