Endomondo for WP8

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't use Facebook, but I hope they fix it for the ones who do use it.. I am more concerned with the fact that mine can't get the date right at times... Like this evening... It said I completed my cycling on march 10th, 2013... It is clearly the 9th... It will do sometimes where I have two commutes to work with the morning commute set one day ahead and the evening commute set to the correct day... Annoying that I can't fix it on my phone or my surface app... I have to log on to do it.

I'm just happy I still have an app... Runkeeper crapped on us... So I completely left them... Granted I started using them when I was on one of my iPhones... I just prefer to use and support services that I am not limited to one device just incase I move in the future.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah, I hope they add better music controls... It is not hard to do... I leave my app on and with screen not set to time out. Just an onscreen forward/back would be nice... Asking for a onscreen volume rocker or play list maybe asking too much... Will be contacting support soon enough... If they do me right, I will pay for a premium subscription.

The Simontist

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site

poeli

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I emailed Endomondo today with the queston for a pro app. If it's not coming i'm also switching to Runtastic. It's frustrating though. Went from Runkeeper on Android to Endomondo to Runtastic. I don't get why they do take Blackberry serious (3% market share?) and Windows phone not.

Jeff Heaton

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Be careful with Runtastic. I have been using it and since the last update it has been worthless. I ran 9 miles the voice prompts said 9 miles the map showed 9 miles but the log only showed 6.22 and the times were off as were the calories. On two of my last three long runs it has done this. I'm testing out Caledos Runner this week to see how it does. Worked great on my first short run 4 miles I have another short run on Thursday and then the real test a 10 mile run on Saturday. Crossing my fingers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon