Fuel Tracking App

Tocard

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, all. I've been looking for a good fuel/MPG tracking app for WP7.5. The one feature I'm looking for, in particular, is the ability to import and export data easily. I'm a recent WP convert and have a lot of historical data from my Palm handheld and webOS phone that I'd like to import. The apps I have on both of those allow export to CSV.

I don't mind doing data manipulation on the output text file to get the data into the right format for import -- that's easy enough to do. But all of the free fuel tracking apps I've tried on WP don't allow import. I'd be willing to pay for an app, but wondered if you guys have any experience before I spend a lot of time downloading different apps to try them out.

Thanks!

Tocard

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Let us know what you think about it. I may be interested in picking this up as well.

I only tried the application for a very short time; however, it appears to only support exporting data. I could not find a way to import data. (Also, export only works with the paid version.)

So, if anyone else has a recommendation on a fuel app, I'd love to hear it! Thanks.

Tocard

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
You rock, George! If you can find any, I'd be really appreciative. If not ... I guess I'll have a reason to sign up as a developer. ;-)

(I love reading your articles, too. Keep up the great work!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss