Ask Ziggy

GhostITMG

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know why Ask Ziggy can't be installed on my WP8 device? Or if the developer plans to update the app? I recall they received a pretty sizable bit of funding a while back. I;m really disappointed this won't work on my new Lumia:unhappy:

john_askziggy

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I work for Ask Ziggy. Our app was mysteriously taken off of the Microsoft Windows Phone Marketplace. We're in contact with Microsoft about the situation and we're submitting an update to Ask Ziggy for Windows Phone 8. It will be available within 1-2 weeks. Thanks for your interest in our app! Follow us on Twitter & Facebook for the latest news on Ask Ziggy.

www.twitter.com/askziggy
www.facebook.com/ziggy.ask
www.ask-ziggy..com

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Ask Ziggy was a really good app but has gotten worse with each update. At first it was fairly conversational with answers then it just gave me a web search no matter what.

Retro_uk

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone on Windows 7.5 having issues with this app? It is completely broken for me now. Voices don't work (male or female) and the mic is always set to listening, making it useless.

I've tweeted them about this, but can't really find anyone else online suffering with the same problem.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Retro_UK; I have the same problem after doing the new update the other day, what a mistake that was. Yes I also emailed them they said they are working on it. There is another thread about this ask Ziggy gets new update. I guess we just have to wait till they get there .... together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99