Calling all Wp users--contact company about touchtunes app

elmopio

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So for quite some time I have been a little upset because there is no touchtunes app in the store. If all the Wp users email touchtunes at general@touchtunes.com I would really appreciate it. I am sick of sitting in a bar that i hang in and I am the only one going to the jukebox. While the rest are sitting at their seats. Thanks all.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Calling all Wp users.

Emailed them. We'll see if they respond. I think I've only been in one restaurant with one of these, though. I'd rather not pay to select songs inside a restaurant, but it's still a cool idea.

It's stuff like this that I feel has the least support on WP. Things like the Jawbone UP, Basis watch, and other physical accessories that require an app. Hopefully WP marketshare will climb high enough to get the attention of these companies.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I emailed Jawbone about a WP app, and they responded by saying they are releasing an Android app soon, and they didn't even mention WP in their reply - what the heck?

I also emailed Basis about a week ago, and so far no response.

I guess these businesses don't want my money.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I got a reply from Basis, but still nothing from TouchTunes.

Hi,
We're currently working on building an Android app, and we have plans for an iPhone app in the future. We don't currently have any plans for a Windows 8 phone app, but we will certainly consider it in the future!
Unfortunately I don't have release dates right now for either the Android or the iPhone app. Keep an eye on blog.mybasis.com, our Facebook page, and our Twitter feed for future updates.
Regards,
Andrea

Of course, no plans for WP currently...oh, well.

Christian Sosa

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I sent them an email :)
We have TouchTunes machines at both locations that I work at, so I am actually fairly interested in them making an app for WP users.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Not to be a crudmudgeon or rain on your parade but these types of campaigns simpy don't work. My proof is Instagram. Nokia has that campaign and it's produced nothing. I've heard they have big app announcements coming and none of them are Instagram. So by all means let them know you want the app, just don't be upset if it never shows up. We simply don't have the numbers for a proper campaign. Also any company that is just making an Android app is a clear sign that WP either won't be available ever or maybe 2-3 years from now if WP can get the numbers up to something meaningful. Number of users is the only way to convice most developers to make apps, until WP has more than 10% share (especially in the US) I wouldn't hold my breath.

DannyG73

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Why not do a kickstarter and pay someone to create a knock off app, such as Metro Radio for Pandora. I'd definitely chip in on that.

Ben Weihrich

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
New here, have a ZTEG that screws w/me, one minute it works fine, then it sezs low on data. I had the touchtunes app on work like a champ when it was. Love to surprise my cohearts with way outs music, Sweet thing would come up & sezs can u find this song, sure no prob send to her phone lots of #'s that way!!! Now I have A nOKIA/Lumia 635, LOVE IT BUT NO DARN TOUCH TUNES, SO I'M OUTA OF TOUCH or is that TUSH!!!!!:amaze:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo