Lets Golf 2

Dicky_Snapples

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have purchased Lets Golf 2 for my Lumia 920 it gets to about 20% when installing and then stops. I have tried several times to restart the download, however the same thing happens.

I have contacted Gameloft & they said send an error report via the app, can't do that Gameloft as the damn thing wont install or give me the option to send an error report!!!

weezersg

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. I bought the game when I had lumia710 on w7.5. When I upgraded to L820 I have to reinstalled all my apps and games again. Only Lets Golf 2 have issue. It will terminate installing at abot 10-20%. Could it be wp8 issue. Hope someone has an answer

Bolter

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. But the app says "attention required" permanently. Which is fine, but if I download any new apps, the golf game is in the queue first, starts downloading and fails, and then I can install new app. Which takes so long! My new phone isnt so fast!

I cannot uninstall, rate it or download it and it cost ?4 :(

Dicky_Snapples

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. But the app says "attention required" permanently. Which is fine, but if I download any new apps, the golf game is in the queue first, starts downloading and fails, and then I can install new app. Which takes so long! My new phone isnt so fast!

I cannot uninstall, rate it or download it and it cost ?4 :(

Once you get the the stage "attention required" long press the app and then you can cancel the download which will stop the game queing every time you down a new game or app.

I have now sent Gameloft several email regarding Lets Golf 2 not downloading and I have yet to receive a constructive response!

Bolter

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Once you get the the stage "attention required" long press the app and then you can cancel the download which will stop the game queing every time you down a new game or app.

I have now sent Gameloft several email regarding Lets Golf 2 not downloading and I have yet to receive a constructive response!

When i long press the app, I get "pin to start" "rate and review" and "uninstall" none of which I can click as they are greyed out.

I did however locate a uk phone number 08082348679 listed as mon-fri 9-5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon