facebook app

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
they broke the facebook app with the update. well for me anyway. i cant see comments. when someone comments on something it doesnt show up .

miklavzg

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I hate when checking a photo on timeline and after closing it to check next posts on timeline, it automatically refreshes and sets me back to the first post. Annoying.

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
It still crashes on me. I'd say about once a week it'll just stop working. When I go to launch the app it'll play the animation for launching, then immediately animate back to the Start screen. Only way to fix it is to uninstall/reinstall.

singhal0389

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello People, I've installed facebook for windpws phone 8 on my Htc 8x. Though the app works fine but I dont see any push notifications on my lock screen. I ve to manually open the app everytime to check my notifications or messages. I've set detailed notification as the fb app on my lock screen but still nothing.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Hello People, I've installed facebook for windpws phone 8 on my Htc 8x. Though the app works fine but I dont see any push notifications on my lock screen. I ve to manually open the app everytime to check my notifications or messages. I've set detailed notification as the fb app on my lock screen but still nothing.

Uninstall the facebook app, then go to facebook.com and remove the app connections for the Facebook app, then reinstall the app and re-link it. If you don't get notifications and such for the Me tile, you'll need to remove the facebook account from the accounts section in settings, then on facebook.com remove windowsphone from the apps section, then re-add the account on the phone and re-link it there. Should work after that.

juststart

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine posted on my timeline and I have FB set so I need to manually approve it. The FB app on my Lumia 822 said I need to go to 'Timeline Review' to approve it. I can't find that anywhere in the app. Is it just not possible with the app?

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
A friend of mine posted on my timeline and I have FB set so I need to manually approve it. The FB app on my Lumia 822 said I need to go to 'Timeline Review' to approve it. I can't find that anywhere in the app. Is it just not possible with the app?
No.

Use m.facebook.com.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett