Twitter Apps

Kilf

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am new to the whole smart phone thing (never had 1 b4 I am way behind on tec) but I have had a Lumia 920 for 2 weekish now and I love it. Can't seem to get a weather or battery app that will update the live tile on the fly but still love it. Anyway I am also new to twitter but me and my mates use it. I have the official twitter app, could someone tell me the advantages of rowi and the like? as I have no idea what it does different. What are the best twitter apps and why?

Thanks

Sam Sabri

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
The cool thing about the Windows Phone Marketplace compared to the App Store and Play store is the ability to "try" apps. Hit it up and give Rowi, Gleek!, MeTweets, and Mehdoh a try and you can then see for yourself which app you like best.

At the end of the day they all show your Twitter timeline and replies, but there are slight variations between them that you'll discover and then end up picking one you like the best. Rowi just got an update that makes it really, really fast. Gleek has a great little (odd) community behind it and there is humor throughout the entire app, MeTweets allows you to autoschedule tweets, and Mehdoh integrates with your Instagram and SoundCloud accounts.

So they all do Twitter, but they do it a little bit different from one another. Check them out and see what you like the best!

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
If you're brand new to Twitter, the People Hub will probably work for you for 90% of what you need, and the Twitter app will do the rest.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
What do you suggest for my brother, who just switched from a 4S to a 920 today? He used the regular twitter app on his 4S, but I want him to have a good experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2