What the best personal finance app on WP?

nandakumarms

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I can not say this is the best but 'Money Wallet' is a decent application with backup and import options.
But actually I am also looking for a PFS which would run both on WP & WIN8 and sync so that the same data is available at all devices.
A nice thing would be Microsoft resurrect 'Microsoft Money' and have WP version also. That would be really great!

cardinalryan

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I can not say this is the best but 'Money Wallet' is a decent application with backup and import options.
But actually I am also looking for a PFS which would run both on WP & WIN8 and sync so that the same data is available at all devices.
A nice thing would be Microsoft resurrect 'Microsoft Money' and have WP version also. That would be really great!
I am wanting a money app that when I make an entry on my L920, my wife sees it on her L920. There are several apps like this on iOS and Android, but none on WP8 as far as I can tell. Please advise if I'm missing something.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I was debating if I should jump ship from moBudget Pro to Toshl (nicer interface)... but the $20/year got me thinking that maybe I should stay put.

brianlg

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Pageonce is my favorite. I just use it to check current acct balance and PayPal balance. Hope they don't abandon WP though

JaminBen

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism