Metrotube: trial vs full version?

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
What's the difference between the trial and full version of Metrotube? I haven't used the app thoroughly enough, but after a quick browse I couldn't find a reason to buy it.

LazywormApps

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Our app is essentially free (use it fully functional as a 'trial' for as long as you want). We don't want to force anyone to buy our app, the purchase button is only there for those who believe in our work and want to support us continue building great Windows Phone and Windows 8 apps.

Macco26

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Slightly off topic @Lazyworm: I'm a bit sad your new update removed the Video Preload option (I may argue this by seen the screenshot on your website lacking of it) and did not state that in the changelog.
I suspect this was to follow the new direction Microsoft agreed w/ Google about their own app.
But until that, I'll keeping your app un-updated and feel the benefit of the previous version.. ;)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Our app is essentially free (use it fully functional as a 'trial' for as long as you want). We don't want to force anyone to buy our app, the purchase button is only there for those who believe in our work and want to support us continue building great Windows Phone and Windows 8 apps.
I have now found a reason to buy Metrotube. Consider my 45 pesos yours! (Assuming I have a way to pay for it, carrier billing is woefully lacking in the Philippines)

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I got Metrotube full when it went free for a while, recently there was an update which would not install, so I uninstalled the app, and went to reinstall it, and it says I have to buy it now

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I got Metrotube full when it went free for a while, recently there was an update which would not install, so I uninstalled the app, and went to reinstall it, and it says I have to buy it now
same thing for me.... Got a in-app message saying to email MS about it cuz it's not their fault. But I guess if the trial version is fully functional its okay then

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon