TigerText app. a worthy Snapchat sub for now?

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I found an app similar to SnapChat. it's called TigerText, and offers similar "expiring" text/picture messages. it is available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone. I realize it will be hard to get people on other devices to switch from SnapChat to something else, and to me, WP still needs to have SnapChat regardless, but this could be a decent substitute, IMO

Tiger Text | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I made this thread to hopefully increase awareness of the app at least

suziezfranks

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Actually, Tigertext is used a lot in healthcare. We use it since it is HIPAA compliant, meaning that it allows healthcare works to send patient info in text messages since the message is sent on a secure network and the message doesn't stay on the phone.

There are several apps like this for healthcare, but we only found that Tigertext is the most secure and the only one that actually meet the HIPAA requirements. Also Tigertext has the nice feature of being able to send HIPAA compliant video and Dropbox integration which I don't think Snapchat was able to do.

Note, we use the Tigertext Pro version which is the paid version, and is fully supported. The free version seems to be different, and is probably not updated as often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb