Showing love to the formerly The Caddie now SHOTLY developer!

whoswhoo

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I received an email this morning from the developer of "The Caddie" informing me of a name change to "SHOTLY" because they were having troubles trademarking the name. Anyway, I love this app! I used it last summer and its one of the best designed apps for the WP period. According to the email he has even re-written a WP8 app from the ground up, that I unfortunately problem wont get to use anytime soon.

Upon reading his email I shot a quick email to the CEO who is also the developer, just letting him know how much I love the app and the support that they have for WP! He replied to me several hours later expressing his gratitude for the feedback and even threw me a little bonus.

His generosity fueled me to come to my favorite forum and post about it. Considering I normally enjoy just reading and not so much posting, that says a lot for me. Please share with friends as this developer deserves it.

This was his email sig

James Vertisan
CEO & Architect
Vertisan, Inc
Makers of The Caddie, SHOTLY, and GOLFLY

torresa

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If you have win phone 8 and are a golfer, this is a must own. The re-write is great, the app is smooth and instantly restarts. Hands down a great app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720