Untappd is coming

broopa

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait for this to come out, I am not a fan of the web app, it keeps logging me out and I miss not being able to post my location.

gregavola

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I am the co-founder of Untappd and I'm pleased to let you know that we are developing a WP8 app currently. I don't have a date on when it will be released, but it will be completely free and have all the features of iOS and Android versions , including taking photos.

Thanks,
Greg
@gregavola

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I am the co-founder of Untappd and I'm pleased to let you know that we are developing a WP8 app currently. I don't have a date on when it will be released, but it will be completely free and have all the features of iOS and Android versions , including taking photos.

Thanks,
Greg
@gregavola

unless there is a very good reason to target WP8 only, I really wish you'd make your app target both WP7 and WP8. Based on what your app does I think WP7 would work just fine.

bradbamford

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I hope, when it's easy, developers will back port to WP7 to support the early adopters who can't afford a new phone, but WP8 is the future and I can't blame any developer who chooses to ignore WP7 if it would take any significant investment in time.

Glad to see Greg personally posting here, thanks for supporting Windows Phone Greg!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon