Error 805a01f4

the_icon12

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I noticed the update for metro.am today and tried to download but got the aforementioned error. I tried a few different apps, some let me download and some gave me the error. Any idea on a fix?

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here trying to download a free app (Whatsapp) to my Nokia 920. However what I can't understand is that I can download other free apps just fine.
WiFi is good, Location is good, Mains power is connected. Been trying literally for 8 hours.

Tunnelsnakes

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I was able to download 'Sleep' as a free app, but after that I wasn't able to download free apps since.

UPDATE: So I'm still able to download free apps that I haven't downloaded before, but ANY apps that I previously purchased or downloaded gets me that error.

mandartd

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Same problem. MS has made announcement on their support website : [FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/
[/FONT]

January 15, 2013
Windows Phone Store is currently experiencing some problems with purchasing and billing. You may receive one of the follow error codes while purchasing an app from Store on Windows Phone: c101a006, c101a007, 805a01f4. Or, you may see a "service not available" error message. This outage impacts both Windows Phone and WindowsPhone.com purchase experiences.
Free app downloads are not affected.

DTSDude

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
hmm, app store stability seems a little wishy washy. Isn't this their second outage in like two weeks? I guess microsoft isn't in to high availability.....

CoZmicShReddeR

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Same for me but didn't start until I downloaded speedtest uninstalled it and tried to re-download it!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Malboo

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
My 920 works fine no probs with downloading apps have had it for a week my wifes which I set up gets the Error 805a01f4 on trying to download certain apps like Facebook Pro When her phone gets this error I have used my phone side by side with hers downloading same program straightt away with no problems is it something that has been set up on her phone or a bug hard to say love to find an answer though

AdrianoTiger

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I have still this error message on one app!

And other users also have this error code, when they try to download the app :(

So Microsoft didn't solved the problem!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa