Is there any app that can show Quick or Detailed Status on Lock Screen? I'm using Windows Phone 8.
    I am looking for perhaps Weather, other social networking apps. Currently, I only have: Calendar, Facebook, Hotmail, Messaging, Phone that can do that.
    I wonder if this capability is limited by the OS, or the apps developer forgot to include this as one of the features.

For example: I use WeChat, but if someone text me and I wasn't aware at first, then I turn on the phone and check the Lock Screen, I won't be able to see that someone has text me on WeChat. As there is no notification on the Lock Screen.
    01-16-2013 10:14 AM
    Apps that use text field (that I have installed):

Baconit
    DashBuddy
    Facebook
    Mehdoh
    MeTweets
    NewsSpot
    Package Tracker

Apps I have that use the icons on lockscreen:

Baconit
    Facebook
    Mehdoh
    MetroTalk
    MeTweets
    NewsSpot
    Package Tracker
    01-16-2013 01:00 PM
    Is there any app that can show Quick or Detailed Status on Lock Screen? I'm using Windows Phone 8.
    I am looking for perhaps Weather, other social networking apps. Currently, I only have: Calendar, Facebook, Hotmail, Messaging, Phone that can do that.
    I wonder if this capability is limited by the OS, or the apps developer forgot to include this as one of the features.

For example: I use WeChat, but if someone text me and I wasn't aware at first, then I turn on the phone and check the Lock Screen, I won't be able to see that someone has text me on WeChat. As there is no notification on the Lock Screen.
    Yes, you can do that.
    02-06-2013 02:17 AM
    I'm looking for an alternate calendar that uses this, so I can show 2 calendar items...
    Anyone found one that does that?
    12-04-2013 06:17 AM
    lockmix , awesome lock , today widgets and lock widgets
    12-04-2013 06:30 AM
    lockmix , awesome lock , today widgets and lock widgets
    Lockmix is ace - really nice weather bit. Doesnt use the detailed status however for calendar. Also, bing image is US only, not UK
    Awesome Lock - similar, no detailed status
    Today Widgets - nope, again, not detailed status

They're all good, but more clutter things than improve
    12-04-2013 07:26 AM
    Lockmix is by far my favorite weather version of this - is there another app with similar weather (maybe just weather) that can use the bing wallpaper?

I've given up on finding a calendar app that works as i want it to
    12-04-2013 08:27 AM
    Please let me renew this thread. Is there an app or way to make WP8 phone show ALL Calendar events on Lock Screen / as Quick status?

There's no problem in showing this for things such as Meetings, but I haven't seen a way to get Outlook Tasks up there, which do show up in Calendar, but not in Quick view mode on Lock Screen. Is this possible at all?
    12-21-2013 10:42 AM