Spotify 3rd party app?

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
While a lot of people are waiting on a Spotify app, including me. I just remembered that when I had my Nokia N9, there was an official app, but also a third party app (MeeSpot). It was actually better than the official one. That means it is possible to make an spotify app, would be cool if anyone made one. Call it Metrofy or something :cool:

Its just a question im asking myself since there is possible to make one, no one have made one. Ofcouse, i am not a developer so I don't know how hard it is, but I would be a nice way to make some money. I would gladly pay for a spotify app.

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
While Spotify is a great app, there are many MANY alternatives. I can't really figure out why I should use Spotify over Last.fm etc. Nokia Music, I think, is even better.

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
While Spotify is a great app, there are many MANY alternatives. I can't really figure out why I should use Spotify over Last.fm etc. Nokia Music, I think, is even better.

while there are many great alternatives for the "radio" portion of Spotify, the on demand-ness of Spotify is pretty nice, and isn't offered in Nokia Music. the Amazing Music app offers a similar (and free) experience to what the Spotify app would bring, but I would like to be able to access my playlists that I already have on Spotify on my phone.

while doing a twitter search for "windows phone spotify" i saw that some people on Windows Phone 7 can access the spotify app? I was under the impression that it was taken down, I have WP8 and see no access

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea