Blogger & Blogspot on WP8

svenzich

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. This is my first post to the WPcentral forum. I am a happy owner of a lumia 920, but for some time now I have been unable to find a solution to posting images to a blogspot blog I am running. I've tried different apps and trough IE, but they all refuse accessing the phones camera roll. Does anyone know if there is a solution or workaround out there? Up untill now Ive posted images by transfering/accessing the pictures on my laptop and posting to the blog the old cumbersome way. Thanks in advance.for any advice you migth have.

svenzich

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
If its updatemyfeed he refers to, its not available for wp8. I found a workaround using the photo blogger app to get the picture uploaded. From there on I sign in to blogger and pick the photo from the picasa webalbum. The photo blogger app fails at submitting the post with an error message I haven't bothered reporting. Still hoping for a better way so I don't have to do it in so many steps

Last edited:

svenzich

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Tried the Blog app (purchase) and it works more or less like it should. It crashes when uploading the photo, but it does get uploaded. It also manages to post, so all in all I think I've found an almost working solution. Hope they fix the crashing tho

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786