Do you blog with your Windows Phone 8?

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for examples and experiences others have blogging with a Windows Phone.
Best app, Wordpress? Any issues posting pictures and text directly from the phone without having to edit on a computer? I have a Lumia 920, but guess you could do with the 8x or any WP8.
Please I'd like to check out examples of real blogs, not just opinions if you don't blog. Thanks.

I'm a real estate agent, think it'd be useful to have a site where I can post pics and comments about properties while I'm out. Maybe some neighborhood posts, local restaurant reviews, etc. If this can be done easily from the phone that'd be great. I'll have to learn how to set up the site, wordpress looks like it has good basic templates.

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
A few times a year I have to blog for work but I don't have a personal blog. I think if I did I would only use my phone to fix mistakes

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I use Wordpress but mostly use the app for starting posts/jotting down ideas. I then do the actual writing/editing etc. from a computer. You are able to select photos from your camera roll and albums and I enjoy the interface.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Related:

For tumblr I use Blueprints and like it a lot. I've tried other tumblr apps and Blueprints is my favorite.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
post a link?

I'm sorry I didn't read your OP. I don't have great examples because the site I write for has editors. As far as posting from the WordPress app, the only issue I had was; if you post a very long blog, it cuts off while trying to scroll. I believe this was just fixed recently, and will be certain when I write my next piece. If it's fixed, then i have no further complaints.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99