What is your most wanted app?

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Timeplay.

I'm getting really sick of watching my friends on iPhone and Android winning free slices of pizza with their half-assed knowledge of movies.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
my requirement is Applock.
i really wanted some similar kind of app in WP8.
there is nothing even close is available, nor available in app developer programme.

danielm298

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
tap a lock screen app, would love this: no need to push the side button to lock the phone: i have on on my HTC X ( google) just tap the app and it locks the screen

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
App with a usb\BT hardware interface for testing\modifying vehicle management systems such as OBDII or later.
Apps with hardware interface that can be used for electrical\electronic measurements similar to a DVM or scope.
Apps with an interface for performing at home sonograms.

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Even though it already exists, I really want a much needed update to the official Directv app. I have not tried it yet but most reviews say it's crap compared to the other platform versions and it has not had an update in 2 years!!!

The only app I really miss from Android is QuickPic. Loved that app.

Finally, an official Snowbird (ski resort, Utah), Ski Utah, or some other reliable accurate snow report apps would be great! The Bing weather app shows snow totals for most of the ski resorts but I am finding that their 48 & 72 hr snow totals are way off from accurate totals.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Lovefilm, hulu, amazon instant video, sky go and pretty much any other high quality video streaming app. A solid choice of updated videos, movies and television at a reasonable price (take note xbox video....I said a REASONABLE PRICE) would be great

techsilver13

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
A browser with flash player and google music (I use it in IE but can't skip songs using buttons on my steering wheel)

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo