Hulu
Bgr
Better official twitter
Photobucket

vinman

Sep 22, 2004
Visit site
1) MotionX GPS Drive. It's a near daily use app on my iphone
2) (real) Pandora. I haven't tried any of the alternatives, though.
3) SnapSeed
4) iBird Pro. Yes, I'm a bird geek. I like it more than the Sibley guide.
5) Sky Safari
6) MotionX GPS (the standard GPS nav app)
7) Filmic (especially with the camera on the 920, and even more if Nokia gives us the "EOS").
8) Theodolite. That one's a long shot, but it's a fun navigation aid app.
9) A location based reminder/todo app like "Reminders" in iOS. I've gotten pretty attached to that one!

1, 3, 4, and 5 have been the only things holding me back from jumping off the iPhone train and getting the Lumia 920, but I recently cracked my iPhone screen. I hate the constant reminder that I'm clumsy! Still going to try and hold out for the hypothetical "EOS" phone, though.

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
yes Instagram, and the ahem gay social apps =D

you mean Grindr. If you go to the website it has a box asking how you'd like to access it if you don't have ios, android or blackberry. It's really just a survey, but maybe if they get enough requests for wp8 they'll add it.

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone familiar with Gigwalk?
This is really the big one that I want. They have iphone and android but no wp8. Even though Microsoft is a customer, and they have work on projects for photosynth.

Vavali

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why people are hating on wanting Instagram. It really is an essential app, whether people like it or not, and it could very well be a big decider in bringing a huge market to WP8. That being said...

1. Instagram
2. Firefox (Nothing against the IE in WP8, I'd just rather use Firefox)
3. Tweetbot (Don't think it will ever happen, and Tweet It is a good alternative to the official Twitter app, but Tweetbot is the best Twitter client on iOS, would LOVE to have it on WP8)
4. Tumblr (either the official one or Tumblita)
5. Mint
6. Wells Fargo (I'm sure it's on the way, seeing as how all the other banks are on WP8)

And just a bunch of more games.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd have to say the two most important ones I want are:

Viber for long distance calling... So important.

And a much better Facebook app, like at least one that can attach photos in private messages! C'mon.. Not even the browser can do that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers