WhatsApp won't verify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Pretty simply really. Cannot get WhatsApp to verify. Here's what I've tried so far:
SMS verification (never received, even 45 minutes after it was supposedly sent)
Phone call verification (error, no route)
Rebooting the phone
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app

I know my phone number is correct (I've checked it at least 10 times), but it still refuses to verify...

Not sure what I can do?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you have your SIM registered in more than one handset? i.e. did you use that SIM in some other phone, use whatsapp there and now you are switching phones? If yes, that is a normal thing. You might want to make sure the other phone doesn't have you verified there. Best thing to do, delete app from the phone you aren't using. However, if that's not the case, support@whatsapp.com?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Do you have your SIM registered in more than one handset? i.e. did you use that SIM in some other phone, use whatsapp there and now you are switching phones? If yes, that is a normal thing. You might want to make sure the other phone doesn't have you verified there. Best thing to do, delete app from the phone you aren't using. However, if that's not the case, support@whatsapp.com?

Haven't used WhatsApp on any other phone as far as my recollection occurs. Have emailed WhatsApp, as it seems it is my only course of action available...

EDIT: It has been an hour so I got a second shot at SMS verification. It worked this time. EH!? Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18