iOS Fliple is really copying WP.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep - even the grouping of contacts which the reviewer fails to point out is also a major feature of the WP8 people hub.

How does that saying go?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

jrlive

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Hilarious how the little Apple ****** writing the article likes this style now he sees it in an iOS app... oh and of course it has to be better than people hub . LMFAO.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
One day, when the paradigm shift from the old and tired desktop UI to Modern/Metro design is complete, iOS/OSX will resemble Windows and our kids and grandkids will be bickering over who copied who again. :)

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Hilarious how the little Apple ****** writing the article likes this style now he sees it in an iOS app... oh and of course it has to be better than people hub . LMFAO.

Ya, This line in particular made me laugh...

"unlike the People Hub, Fliple doesn?t try to take on a bunch of social networking duties that are best left to dedicated apps."

Wait, you don't want that easy access functionality? I personally never use the dedicated apps. I do it all through the People Hub. This writer is obviously stuck on old school iOS mentality... you have to have an app just to pick your nose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion